A Kiote is going to Colorado!

AzKiote

Just found out I got drawn for a Colorado antelope hunt in unit 82. I've taken two from this unit with a bow, but this year I will hunt with my 7mm mag

GF28670.jpg

Way cool Kiote,nice antelpoe and with a bow.
Good luck with the up coming hunt,be sure to get pictures.

Kiote, congrats and good luck!!!! thats pretty sporty lookin speed goat ya got there with bow to boot!! good job!! did ya spot & stalk him or get him from a ground blind ????? anyway nice buck!

Good for you, Kiote. After this year's draw, I now have 4 pref. points for antelope in Colorado. What does that say about my drawing success?

Kiote

Good luck on your hunt..doesn't look as if you rely on luck though.

vvalogo.jpg
'nuff said

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 14 June 2001 10:18: Message edited by: GRUNT ]</font>

Thanks everybody. I got the two antelope from that unit by setting up ground blinds on fence crossings. Water was really plentiful so that was the only way we could figure to hunt them. The ground cover was just like in the picture for miles so not much to hide behind.

tmsander,

I know how you feel. Here in Arizona I have 7 bonus points and if I don't get drawn this year I will have 8(I won't know until mid-July). This is the first rifle hunt for antelope that I have ever been drawn for. Since I have taken two with a bow already, I'm going to hold out for a really nice buck to put on the wall.

Y'all take care,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back