Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A Friday Tune for Ms. Europe

This is where I imagine she is.

Hi Guys ,

As some are aware I have not been at the top of my game recently. There has been one thing after another, health wise, ever since I passed the 80 mark a few years back and I finally had to quit hunting. There is even some concern about my accompanying my daughter and granddaughter on their next hunt--aaaggghhh )-;

Anyway, I dont just want to go home and wait to die, so I am thinking about moving to Florence Italy and taking fine art classes ( oil on canvas painting ). I have always enjoyed Italy so this would not be a bad place to reside for awhile.

I missed this thread the first time around. Found it because I had this thought, 'I haven't seen Europe on here in a while, I hope she's ok.'
She was one of my favorite Hunt Talkers (I bet most agree), as she had a remarkable ability to consistently make comments that were kind, honest and straightforward, mildly surprising, thought-provoking and funny. I noticed that almost any time I posted a song on a Friday Tunes thread, she would like it and I believe she listened to a lot of them from start to finish. I'll miss you, @Europe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back