a few shed pics...

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Went sheddin' today and didn't find much but thought I would post a pic of this elk shed we found underneath a fallen tree. The elk shed is old, probably at least 10 years old and must of been shedded and then the cedar fell sometime after. Never found anything like this before so I thought I'd take a pic of it.

elkshedundertree.jpg

Here's a decent 4 pt, we haven't found much for fresh deer sheds this year for some reason and we also found unusual large amount of 3 pt sheds today.

asitlays3.jpg

Sheds I brought home, my best friend also found a few keepers but i forgot to take pics of them.

4_17_04sheds.jpg

2 3 pt match sets from today, damn 3pts!

4_17_04matchedsets.jpg

Hopefully next weekend i'll have some nice sheds to post lol,

Ernesto

Actually I take all the sheds I find and cut them up into little pieces and throw them away, the way i look at it is, for every shed i find thats ones less shed an atv rider or utard will find ;)

Just jokin' Seriously guys, im just joking!

We all know I sleep with all my sheds every night so Old Oregon doesn't go and take them! and if you don't believe me here's a pic:

haha.jpg

LOL!!! They may only be three pointers, but that is still better than a kick in the arse...LOL...
I don't know if I'd sleep with mine, the wife would really have some thing to say about that, but I do stack them around on the front porch and eventually cut them up to make little projects with them....Nice finds... :D

Ernesto... What do you do with all those Sheds ? Do you stick them in the Shed ? HEHE ,,, HEHE GET IT ???? Uhhhh OK, It's late, forgive me

KEWL pics bro !

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back