Caribou Gear Tarp

A few dink bulls

Spring bear starts April 15. Gotta pull them by then.

The landowner that lets me put them out up there gets irritated by me taking them down actually. I have busted so many tresspassers on his property, he wants them up. He says they are his security cameras, as you can see I have them mostly on roads. He said he would claim them as his if any warden questioned it, and he would challenge them to the hilt on it, and he has the money to do so too. I said, I don't want those kinds of problems(everyone knows they are mine) and don't want to be the poster boy for challenging this law, no matter how stupid I think it is. I hope they modify it somehow someday.

Can you legally just keep them out if you don't check them until after the season?

The law is pretty clear.

or

Sure, my wife told me that since she doesn't hunt, and she goes to check them with me most of the time, we could just say they are hers. You would be within the law, but it boils down to ethics, that came straight from a warden.

I choose not to play such games, I like to post my pics and share them online, and don't want someone to go "hey, you had a cam out, blah blah blah.

Yup, your code of ethics and integrity are determined by what you do when you are not being watched. Only you know. I applaud yours.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back