Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

A favor

Add my name to the list of those who offered support for your wonderful efforts on our behalf.

done, and thank you for everything you do for us, with the show the site and hunttalk.

Done! Love the show, with so many brands to choose from it really becomes a lot easier to decide when they support what you're doing :)

Favor

Well I am also another who does not do Facebook. It is highly discouraged in my profession, thank God, and I do not have time for that kind of crap. Instead of Facebooking, I might relax after work and watch "Fresh Tracks" with Randy N..

Would your producers and advertisers rather I watch their show and follow your advertisements, or not watch, and Facebook my every move? I'll be willing to bet the people that are heavy into a social life on Facebook represent a very, very, very small group of pro-hunting crowd!

Don't you just hate contests that require or standardize their contest entries on Facebook? After all, no one needs a special account to surf the Internet, but I must have a Facebook account to visit anything there. :hump:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back