Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A favor

Always a pleasure to tell the sponsors what we think of the show and the host. Thanks to Randy for all his work.

For you guys who are on Facebook, I could use some more of your help. You guys killed it with your replies on the Leupold FB post that started this thread

Here's the deal. I'm am trying to impress the outside ad agency used by Nissan that hunters are big buyers of trucks. They know that, but I'm not sure they understand to what degree hunters represent the truck market.

They just posted a thread on the Nissan FB page, asking about what kind of truck people want in the next generation Titan. In that thread you will see a minute long video of me abusing the heck out of my Titan.

https://www.facebook.com/nissantruc...ype=1&comment_id=804127279610081&notif_t=like

If any of you are so inclined to go to that thread and "like" the video from Randy Newberg, that would be very helpful. And, it is a pretty cool vid. ;)

I liked your post but I need a truck for work and play and It looks like Nissan can make heavy duty vans but they haven't jumped into the heavy duty truck market.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back