A dentist loaned me a trap for Cecil

The caretaker of my flowers and moobs just sent me a photo.

The troll has taken a captive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 340

Tru-catch? Best live trap ever for prairie dogs. I probably took over 5k with them. Apparently works well on garden crappers as well.:D

I should refer yout to my buddy's dad who unsuccessfully attempted to drown a cat in a similar trap. The neighbors were called to the attention of a horrible moaning feline, in said trap, in a garbage can that was almost filled with enough water to drown the cat....almost. They were not entertained.

this thread has made my week! Too funny! I know for a fact I'd rather catch one in a live trap than a leg hold. . .I had one while trapping in high school damn near shred my jacket trying to get him out of the trap. . . .oh, he is no longer with us either. . . ;)

I have been in contact with this PH about my future hunt. Just Booked for 2025 and he confirmed this will be my lion he is saving for me. He said I can send over toys, treats and catnip for my trophy to enjoy in the meantime....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 200
Turns out it wasn't Cecil, it was Luna who spent an unpleasant day at the animal shelter. The price one pays for crapping in my yard. Plus a $50 fine.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back