A dandy of a pointless thread

hank4elk

do you remember "built like a brick ---- house" LOL WAAAAAAAY back when, I always assumed it meant well built, as their certainly were no curves in the brick ---- house LOL

Is anyone else here old enough to remember garter belts the they were used by normal everyday women, not why some wear them today ---At least in Amsterdam.

Harley, if your around, post up the song "do you remember these" by the Statler Brothers

And for a couple of fellows here--talk to your grandparents---we were not always old! or as my granddaughter says. Tell them to "take a chill pill " LOL

When I hear someone erroneously praising some knucklehead for doing something stupid which is misconstrued as being "daring", I refer to the knucklehead as a real "James Dandy".

hank4elk

do you remember "built like a brick ---- house" LOL WAAAAAAAY back when, I always assumed it meant well built, as their certainly were no curves in the brick ---- house LOL

Is anyone else here old enough to remember garter belts the they were used by normal everyday women, not why some wear them today ---At least in Amsterdam.

Harley, if your around, post up the song "do you remember these" by the Statler Brothers

And for a couple of fellows here--talk to your grandparents---we were not always old! or as my granddaughter says. Tell them to "take a chill pill " LOL
Oh ya....& that was in my lifetime.
I was lucky to hear my dad & uncles talk,with commentary from grandpa later....he was born in 1898.

Last edited:
When I hear someone erroneously praising some knucklehead for doing something stupid which is misconstrued as being "daring", I refer to the knucklehead as a real "James Dandy".
Yup, he's a real 'Jim Dandy' around these parts^^^

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back