A couple new equations

BuzzH

Time for a new one, this one is a fact:

More fat-assed atvers =more resource damage=more restrictions on atvs and more atv closures.

While I'm at it this one is true too:

Fat-assed atv riders=road hunting=many 2-points hitting the dirt

How about this equation. The size of the fat ass is related to the hours spent sitting on an atv squared, factoring in the hostess twinky consumption allotment, subtracting out the Special K extra fiber factor, and then divided by the hours spent on the head reading hunting magazines.

Good morning guys...do you really want these guys to get in shape and hump it (hike) to your hunting boonies or do you want them to quit hunting altogether?

I think BUZZ would like everybody that doesn't hunt like he does or doesn't agree with him to quit hunting. Me, I don't care how a person hunts as long as they do it legally (and ethically).

If people want to road hunt, that is their choice, but I find that most game can be found if you travel 1/4 mile from the roads in this country. This past season I killed my deer and my elk not far from my ATV (parked legally on the trail). I also understand that there are regions/areas that you have to travel greater distances from the roads because of the open nature of the terrain.

Some more

Fact: buzzword n : stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition

Fact: Hunttalk buzzwords include, but are not limited to, fat-ass, welfare rancher, ten beers, elk cheese, and all their respective derivatives. Other buzzwords have been hijacked from the Democratic Underground forums.

Fact: There exists a finite quantity of posters that type the aforementioned buzzwords in HT threads on a consistant basis.

Hypothesis: At least one from aforementioned finite quantity of posters will respond to this post expressing apathy and a conscending attitude.

Equation: The quanity of HT buzzwords written by posters is inversely proportional to their credibility.

Equation: The quanity of these brain-dead buzzwords written by posters is inversely proportional to my giving two shits about, or reading, any topic containing these brain-dead buzzwords.

Misuse of a certain brain-dead buzzword

qg_003.jpg

jamie_007.jpg

angela_moore1.jpg

Not to change the subject away from namecalling and such, but has this topic been covered recently? I haven't kept up on the ATV pissing match lately. ;)

Pedatrics group wants ban on adult-sized A-T-Vs for kids under 16

BETHESDA, Md. It's a favorite activity for lots of kids -- but a group of pediatric doctors warns it's getting more dangerous.

The American Academy of Pediatrics is urging a ban on the sale of adult-sized All-Terrain Vehicles for use by kids under age 16.

The group says Consumer Product Safety Commission records show kids who use adult-sized A-T-V's are twice as likely to be hurt as those driving a youth model.

The academy's Mary Aitken says more than 100 children died in 2003 while riding A-T-V's. She says kids simply don't have the strength, coordination or judgment to handle an adult-sized model.

Aitken is among those speaking today at a C-P-S-C public meeting in favor of a petition requesting the ban.
MY OPINION: I have to agree. I might also go so far as to say that riders under 16 should be under direct adult supervision, as well. My station interviewed a local ER doc in relation to this story and he stated that during the winter months, they treat about 1 ATV accident a week...during the summer months it goes up to 7 or 8. :eek: This is for Podunk, Indiana, not NYC or some million-person population.

Hangar18 said:
Fact: buzzword n : stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition

Fact: Hunttalk buzzwords include, but are not limited to, fat-ass, welfare rancher, ten beers, elk cheese, and all their respective derivatives. Other buzzwords have been hijacked from the Democratic Underground forums.

Fact: There exists a finite quantity of posters that type the aforementioned buzzwords in HT threads on a consistant basis.

Hypothesis: At least one from aforementioned finite quantity of posters will respond to this post expressing apathy and a conscending attitude.

Equation: The quanity of HT buzzwords written by posters is inversely proportional to their credibility.

Equation: The quanity of these brain-dead buzzwords written by posters is inversely proportional to my giving two shits about, or reading, any topic containing these brain-dead buzzwords.

Misuse of a certain brain-dead buzzword

LMAO...good stuff there Hangar.

Yeah, she may be hot now, give her a couple years on the ATV and she'll have an ass too big to fit in the seat.

The best thing she could do is buy a pair of hiking boots and sell the atv now...

AKskidmark,

Someone has to add some flavor to SI...may as well be me.

Wont be long and everyone will be calling you AKskidmark.

BuzzH said:
AKskidmark,

Someone has to add some flavor to SI...may as well be me.

Wont be long and everyone will be calling you AKskidmark.

Wow...your cutting real deep there. Your what...13 or 14 right?

Skidmark,

I decided to shorten up your new handle a bit, dont want you to get all confused.

I dont know, its about in line with Hangars post that you got a kick out of. Hell, even I thought Hangars post was pretty funny...I guess you're just a baby with no sense of humor. Are you going to send Moosie a PM now?

Since when did I ever send Moosie a PM. I just think your an imature little whiner who thinks he is tough sh$t. I really think you pretty pathetic. Grow up and grab a little reality.

Skidmark, I know I'm pretty tough sh$t, no guess work involved.

I dont use hunttalk for reality, kind of a break from it. I think its pretty pathetic you cant see the difference between reality and the net.

Maybe you need to take your own advice?

Surely, you cant possibly think this is even close to reality? Can you?

If you do...well I guess I'll steal a line from Greenhorn.

Jimmy crack corn.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back