A CALL TO ARMS!!!!! (sort of)

1_pointer

Actually, it's more of a roll call, I just wanted to try to trick people like Moosie does.

Just wanting to know who's REALLY planning on the cow elk hunt in unit 79 in WY??? I'm gonna try to be up there most every weekend 'till I get one (fingers and legs crossed) and would like to be there to meet anybody else when there up there. Thanks for looking.

Bill has our tags. Glen and I will be there the Saturday before Thanksgiving...

:cool:

So I guess I missed the details of this, but when is the season and how much do these licenses cost? I have the whole week of Thanksgiving off....

I would feel a little silly going all the way up there for a cow, since CO is letting us kill three elk this year. :D ;)

Oak

GRSSHOPPER.. YOU learn well
HAHA !!

TylER.. I plan to swing by THANKSGIVING sometime.... Since DanR is there.... I think it's time to meet that ol' teddy bear :cool:

I can't be there Thanxgiving day, but sometime before or right afterwards.

I had hoped to go, even got my non-resident app from Elkhunter, but something came up that will keep me from going. I'll be hunting elk and deer here in Idaho, but can't get over to Wyoming this year. If the tags are again available next year, and I know earlier, I'll shag on over.

Good luck to all who go.

L.W.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-14-2002 21:49: Message edited by: Leanwolf ]</font>

Back