Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A brief pause for perspective

VikingsGuy

I find it easy to get caught up in the daily bustle - fighting small battles, growing weary of the daily grind. And then from time to time I get a little wake up call - a reminder that I have it pretty damn good and have much to be thankful for - that I need to enjoy the day and set the small frustrations aside. This video came to my inbox yesterday and is one such reminder. Thought others might appreciate as well.

And, THANK YOU to all on HT who have served.

Not trying to railroad your thread at all, sincerely hope you see the nexus -
Another perspective straightener......:)
There are people on this site that heed the wake up call and readily jump right in the small daily "battles" that assure these guys have something good to come back to. Thanks to them, too.....
sunrise.jpg

at this stage of my life all the things I was told earlier in life certainly do "ring true"

"I felt bad I had no shoes until I saw the man with no feet"------------

stop and smell the roses---thank god my husband was a big believer in this one or I would have missed a lot

"time" is the only thing you can truly waste. Even money you can make back, if lost,, but when today is gone, it is gone forever.

you can't take it with you. even as we speak, my children keep asking what else do you want do--if you run our of money we will be there for you.

look at that picture onpoint posted, when I see that in real time, I say or think "and they say there is no God". I do believe and I am not ashamed of it or afraid to say/show it

God, Family, Country----------I know, I am old school, but thats o.k. with me.

Please guys---just stop sometime and relax and enjoy. You may find that regardless of the battle your currently fighting----your glass is half full

in reference to the video posted by vikings guy, I want to take this opportunity to thank all those who have served and are serving to keep our country free----thank you!!!

Last edited:
So many situations immersed in perspective.

Quality reminder, VG.

Back