A breath of fresh air

BlueCollarTexan

OYOA is a breath of fresh air and has been needed for a long time. For years now I have been literaly disgusted with the plethora of shows that are filmed on private ranches costing literally a year or two's worth of truck payments for the average guy.

I had thought of a show like this a few years back as many here probably have, I thought of calling it "The blue collar hunter" that showed all the aspects of a trip like the "Planning party BBQ" where my partner and I would go over maps and plan the trip, the gear checks and shopping trips etc..

Another aspect of hunting on TV that has turned me off is the constant talk of trophies, scoring, B&C etc... God I have come to hate the word "trophy" and the talk of "how it scored".

Thanks for a great show and good luck in the many future seasons.

Blue Collar:

Thanks for the comments. Glad you like it. I get a couple hundred emails a week saying pretty much what you said. Maybe that is why we are doing so good in the fan favorite voting.

Hope you will tell all your hunting buddies about the show. Emailing the network and some sponsors would go pretty far in telling them that the concept of the show is worthwhile.

We are probably the only show built around a concept, rather than star personalities. A concept that was rejected by most in the industry, but things seem to be changing. Slowly, but changing nonetheless.

We are probably the only show built around a concept, rather than star personalities

Darn Fin, I was thinkin' ya might do a show with Colorado Buck and pick up a L'Oréal sponsorship.

Last edited:
Or maybe Chapstick??? Ok L'Oréal too. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4919[1].JPG
    IMG_4919[1].JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 111
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back