A Booner for me....

Wow!!! That is a great Bull! And a great, well written story. Any magazine should be grateful to be able to publish your story. After reading it I can't wait for elk season to start.

;) This and a few other sites are my magazine!

Yeah... there was beer involved, but not strippers... I will try and rectalfy that this year....:hump: (note to self... hunt with Greenhorn to learn the ropes....)

Really cool write up Ernie, thanks for sharing it.
I remember the first time I opened up your 'my raghorn thread' and my jaw dropped. What an awesome bull....

Damn, some big bulls hit the snow this year. congrats again on a great bull of a lifetime.

Awesome story. I think with all of the hunters and great stories on this site there could be an OYOA magazine.

If it was done with the class and professionalist Randy uses with the show....it would be an INSTANT best seller... We should convince him to go for it... (must have crossed his mind before)...

GREAT BULL !! Bulls that size aren't around every corner. Glad to see your hard work and persistance paid off. Big time.

Good write up also.

Great bull and write up. Seems like Randy has another project to start......an on your own adventures magazine. Leave it up to us to fill it up with stories. Seems like we have a few good writers in the group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back