A big something or other!!!

I"m taking people hunting this time, or going with them, however you want to think about it, but I'll take pictures, plus, I'm taking margaritas for everyone.

Party friday night at the Big Oak RV park just south of Camp Wood, TX, if you can make it!

Greenhorn, you warning me about the nose made me think of this. Let the nose be above water level and boil the horns the longest. That worked well, the nose still has some of the smaller bones in it. I just steamed it most of the time, while I boiled the horns. I got them off, then boiled the whole head and the horns seperated for several hours. I flushed the stuff I could see out of the horns. I just have them slipped on right now, I'll wait and see if there is still some stuff in them that I did not get out. Its easy to boil them now though, they're small when they're off.

I think the bleech and swimming pool clorine did a good job. Here's how much I used.

Attachments

• day3bleach.jpg
    day3bleach.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 266
Tom when the front end loader lifted it up were you able to get the milking machine off of its Teets? those are too expensive to get crushed. Moosie, you need to get one of those wheel loaders for you and buddies sheep hunt this year... but how will you get it through the small fence opening?:p

Good job Tom...

I hope you got that beast butchered and frozen!

The herbage that big boy was eatin' looks to me, like some tasty BBQs on the way!
I couldn't give a fig what it 'scored' on some list or other! I hunt for the table!

Cheers,

Ed

schmalts said:
Tom when the front end loader lifted it up were you able to get the milking machine off of its Teets? those are too expensive to get crushed. :p

You have that up there where you're at Schmalts? :p We don't have that here, that I know of. :rolleyes: I think they're considered dangerous game at some places. Some of you guys get easily confused a lot here, it seems like.:confused:

Life is pretty complicated, sometimes anyway, I know that. Try to keep it simple, its easier that way for sure.:)

I think they're considered dangerous game at some places. Some of you guys get easily confused a lot here, it seems like.

Life is pretty complicated, sometimes anyway, I know that. Try to keep it simple, its easier that way for sure.

...I know I do TOM !!!! ;)

Schmalts, My wife buys that much Bleach to Clean my Underwear.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back