Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

6.5 x 300 Weatherby

Lots of views ..anybody have any interest in the Gun ? I can ship from ffl to ffl if needed . It's in excellent Condition.
Un fired still in the bag !

Thanks for the Bump !

I have a Trijjicon 5 x 25 x 50 I just might put on it to try it out. Just need some ammo and rings / bases .

Someone should just buy this and Injoy it !!

Weatherby recently switched stock designs on the ultra-lightweights. Is this the new stock or the previous version?

Anybody looking still ?
How about $ 1,700.00
I just had a Heart Attack so I'm going to be limited to my hunting this fall !
It is brand New in Excellent Condition .
Thanks for Looking !!

Well it seems nobody wants this weatherby ...anybody out there have one and can tell me there favorite ammo ? Looks like I have three choices . Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you .
Looks like I will have to go to Sportsmans in Zoo town for any ammo.

Do you reload? Have you found a source for brass besides factory ammo? Seems anymore factory ammo is so flipping high priced. Any idea how long the Doc wants you to wait before shooting that rifle.

Do you reload? Have you found a source for brass besides factory ammo? Seems anymore factory ammo is so flipping high priced. Any idea how long the Doc wants you to wait before shooting that rifle.

Can't find ammo here in town . And I'm looking at ammo in Missoula is the closest so far . No dies yet . I believe the ammo is above $ 100.00 a box . I have to many other rifles to shoot !

Can't find ammo here in town . And I'm looking at ammo in Missoula is the closest so far . No dies yet . I believe the ammo is above $ 100.00 a box . I have to many other rifles to shoot !

I feel your pain, 26 Nosler isn't a whole lot cheaper. Good to hear you're back on the mend.

I was researching this round, the Weatherby site has it for $60 a box and you choose what bullets.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back