Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

6.5 cm hate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
A fool and his money are soon parted...:ROFLMAO:

Mine killed a fat cow and a big buck last week, one shot apiece. Found the LRX from the elk lodged in an aspen on the other side of her, she went 30yds, the buck went about 10. It's amazing what happens when you put a good bullet where it counts...
Meh about the size as a whitetail...

apparently...

After seeing this comment from @wllm1313 in the weight of meat thread I am not sure we can take his criticisms of Tillamook seriously. Can a man who truly enjoys cheese be under 200 lbs?
6' 245lbs and eat my fair share of cheese...good long-lasting fuel for my long winded diatribes about nonsense

I bet these are not the responses he expected when he revitalized this thread with his first post ;)

Willlm1313---touche :)

vikings guy --there has to be a slander suit in here somewhere that you could pursue and perhaps pick up enough coin for a sheep hunt ;)

losing-sanity--Hey, Mopeds are still used in Italy and Greece to take damsels in distress to their castles and since some of us ride them as a passenger, side saddle, the driver is able to dump off a passenger he is tired off for something new. I am combining your post and noharleyyet's meme/post

Ben Lamb : exactly--Exactly--EXACTLY. A 6.5 by any other name is still a 6.5:cool:

Because of the tone of my posts today I have been accused of neglecting my doctor advise in regards to no wine. Maybe ;)

I invited what? I merely pointed out a fact. I don’t view him as gay, I view him as a fellow elk hunter. It was a poor joke when it was first made and it is still a poor joke when someone laughs at it.
Okay... You brought up the fact that someone who happens to be gay shoots a 30-06 in a comentary on the 6.5. That referenced a man hugging another. So, you should have left a few things out if you don't want @noharleyyet to reply with his brand of humor. You should have ignored it or protested it without reference to your friends brother. Just saying...

Sorry, I’m don’t need a lecture from you. My response about him shooting an 06 was directed at the ridiculous sophomoric and homophobic nature of the Brokeback Mountain reference and 6.5 CM shooters, and someone laughing at said reference.

Maybe you should have ignored my comment.

No lecture intended, just an observation is all.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back