Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

40+ years old and

Delw

April is dragging me to the metallica concert in 10 mins. should be interesting since I have only been to one other concert in my life and that was def-leopard back in ummmmm 82-83

Actually is should be pretty cool I like there music, but its just not the same as talk radio :rolleyes:

later
Delw

Have fun

I use to love to go to concerts, till someone tryed to stangle me to get the gold off the back my neck and that did it for me.

Hell Del,, I would have pegged you for a Dolly Pardon fan
hump.gif
:D

Have fun..A night out with our wifes, is like a great hunt...Something that last a life time..

Hunterman(Tony)

WOW it was freaking loud.

I didnt make out any music but its was LOUD.

Was pretty interesting. Lots of chick with there tops hanging out, lots of pot smoking behind us.

God smack opened for metalica, both were good but LOUD.

Kinda funny on the type of people that came to this concert. Lots of kids under 12 and lots of old people over 40 not to mention the ones in between.

Hunterman LMAO.

Delw

Aint that the truth! Earplugs do make the sound better, believe it or not! My family hits the Ozzfest evey year! My wife and I are both in our forty's and we take the kids as much as we can! No crowded pits though! Too dangerous!
I've seen everyone from Willy nelson to Aerosmith to Pantera! We love it! Never grow up!
fight.gif
;)

Back