3rd Time Today

Hunterman

I have had to log into the site..Is anyone else having this problem??? It seems like when ever I change from one area to another I have to log in...I've cleared my cookies, rebooted, and everything, but this still keep on happening...

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Tony,
No problem on this end, yet. Just logged on the main page and then came to read in this area and did not have to log back in to switch from one section to another. Have you sent a message to Delw or Moosie yet?

Ya me too. I was wondering why it would say my post wasnt able to be added after submitting. I would re-login and then it would be there. I was thinking that it was just a glitch. Hasnt happened again today though.

2 words.. OLD COMPUTERS :D :D

The only thing I can think of is Clearing out the Chache and cookies. That usually helps. I know MichelR had some issues yesterday and thats what he did............

Old computer my butt:BLEEP: I have this guy who knows a guy that has this cousin that knows a guy that hooked me up with this NASA unithump Of course I had to build a cool looking shed to hold it all but he said it was "state-of-the-arts"hump

Clear out the chache, and cookies:cool: Well the last two weeks took care of the chache, and we can't keep cookies around long eitherhump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Get a spy ware program. I am thinking you have a bug
Spybot search and destroy is great

Delw

I ran all my virus stuff a few days ago to see if I have anything and they came up clean...Of all the sites that I go to this is the only one that does it,,but not all the time:confused:

Hunterman(Tony)

Tis a new puter man ! It hasnt done it recently and only did it on hunttalk. Its not doing it now though. I think it was just an isolated thing... but weird that a couple of us had it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back