3rd FF HT league

Duck-Slayer

PM me if you wanna be in it. I will have everyone buy a $25 Cabelas gift card and email it to me than I will pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd at the end of the season. It’s a 12 team league. I have 11 spots open. First come first serve on spots. PM me and I will send you my email to send a egift card from Cabelas.
Matt
1st-$200 e-gift card
2nd-$75
3rd-$25

Looks like my son is interested, so sign us up if there are two teams available. Our preference would be Yahoo as well.

My only request for the league is remember archery elk season opens August 30. My draw archery deer also opens August 30th. So if we can not schedule the draft on labor day weekend that would be great cause I dont get service on the mountain in a tent. My Jack wagon cousin from PA screws me in my other league every year having the draft on labor day so my long weekend hunt always gets cut short on monday morning.

We will have the draft most likely on Sunday Aug. 25., and if Yahoo is the preference we can do that. PM me so I can give you the information and get you on the list.
Matt

Yahoo is good. User friendly.

Set it for Aug 30th, plz... I need all the help I can get and if that strains Hilljack... so be it. 😅

I'd be interested but would prefer just using paypal or venmo so we have cash for the winners. I don't have a cabelas near me and am not a fan of them much anymore.

No biggy if you guys are set on that.

I'd be interested but would prefer just using paypal or venmo so we have cash for the winners. I don't have a cabelas near me and am not a fan of them much anymore.

Since 6 of us already bought the Cabela's e-cards and sent in to Duck-Slayer I would guess we are stuck with it for this seaon, but really Duck-Slayer's call, not mine.

Cabela's online accepts the Cabela's eCards as well. No need for a physical location in this Amazonian world... 🙂

Since 6 of us already bought the Cabela's e-cards and sent in to Duck-Slayer I would guess we are stuck with it for this seaon, but really Duck-Slayer's call, not mine.
Ahh that's fair. I will pass this year, not a fan of cabelas or their prices. Scheels meets and exceeds them in every aspect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back