300 WSM

jcbdc

Just won a Winchester 70 in 300 WSM at the RMEF dinner. Have used a 300 Wea. and 7mm Rem mag but this is the first 300 WSM. Anyone got any good loads to look at. Thinkinig about something in the 165 grain for a fall Texas deer hunt. Looking at the Groove bullet page too.
My load books are too old to list the 300 WSM.

Thanks for any help
Doc

jcbdc,

Lucky you I had to buy mine.
biggrin.gif
I bought a Win 70 Coyote in 300 wsm. Been shooting factory 150 gr ballistic tips and am getting clover leafs at 100 yds.I have a Nosler manual and am thinking about loading up Imr 4064 at 58.5 gr with their 150 gr CT ballistic silvertips. I would be more than happy to tell you how they shoot when I get a chance to shoot them.

Funter, Yes please keep me informed how it shoots. I need to order some dies etc. so I can get started. I use Reloader 22 in my 7 mag.

Joe

jcbdc,

Sorry it has taken sooooo long been preoccupied , had my truck stolen out of my driveway March 1 took the insurance company til may 26 to give me a check
frown.gif
mad.gif
.I hope to get out to shoot it soon.While waiting on them my computer crashed so maybe I need to get out to relax and do some shooting.I hope to have results soon.Have you shot yours yet?

Tim

Hey guys,I have a BAR with BOSS in 300WSM I haven't even fired yet.I also have the Nosler and Hornady fifth edition manuals if you need me to look up a load for you.I have been so busy reloading for varmint rifles and preparing new brass [about 600 rounds] I haven't had time to go shoot yet.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back