300" Washington Bull

Moosie

Grand poopa
Roumor has it that the bull Raybow and his buddy got came in at 323-2/8. Just wanted to Give another Kudos guys !!!

curtmybull.jpg

Story :

http://www.huntandlodge.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000870

Those are right nice dandy's, specially comming out of Washington...They are very hard to find out there, specially that big, congrats!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Those are dandy bulls, my washington bull killed 3 years ago grossed 322 and netted 303 and he was missing 10 inches of horn to.

Kirk:

Hope ya draw a tag and knock down another 300+ bull! I've 6 pts, so I'm holding my breath for the Quinault tag. What did you put in for this year?

OWL, I hope you get that tag, ive got 3 elk points but im hoping for that buck tag this year since i have 7 points. They should be posting the results on the net sometime next week i would think. They have our choices in there with your point total for each animal you put in for, I check it about 20 times a day waiting for them to post the results.

LOL Kirk Im with you I think I check WDFW's site 3 times a day waiting for the results to be posted.Im hoping for a bull tag in 342 and praying to the hunting gods for the Mtn Goat tag but dont think it will happen for a few more years.

Kirk, Kraven:

Best of luck to both you boys! Heck, I'm leaving for Hawaii for 8 days. I'll be doing some day dreaming when I'm on the beach for sure. Kirk, with 7 stinkin deer pts, you gotta be DUE! What units did you put in for? Inquiring minds want to know! Kraven, hope you get that goat tag. Thats something you have to experience once in your life!!!

Kirk:

Good deer units. I got on the phone today with Jim Reick with the game dept. He said the draws will be done by this Monday. If it was like last year, you may see results by this weekend!!!!
biggrin.gif

Owl, I thought theyd be done already seeing how we have to have them by the 1st is what they said. Owell, i guess i can wait one more week.

Back