Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

3 Teenagers and a bull- Season Finale

Ha Ha, what a great story! You have a great descriptive flair sir! I thoroughly enjoyed it as I've been there before! Thank You!

ElkNut

This is great. It has to be one of the funniest things I’ve read on this forum! 🤣🤣

Glad this popped up again as I had missed it first go round. Great stuff. Brings back great memories of days gone by. I have been squirrel and shooter in this scenario.

Had visions of 2-3 elk hitting the ground as the gang started setting up for a shot. Perhaps a GOOD thing only one bull was in the open for the closing scene.

Great story. I have had the great opportunity to take a few young/new hunters out. I try to simplify shooting as much as possible. I have all my rifles set up using a 'Maximum Point Blank Range Calculator' or MPBR. All we have to do is get the range of the target and as long as it is not past the MPBR they can aim for the vitals and pull the trigger. No holdover or fiddling with turrets. Congrats on a successful hunt. You made some memories those boys will never forgot.

P.S. The first morning of my son's bull hunt last year we hiked about a half mile in before we realized that neither of us had brought the rifle. Good thing he runs cross country as well.

That has got to be the funniest story ever 🤣🤣😂 great job to everyone involved! I hope that this season, they get to row-sham-bow BEFORE shooting the elk. 😅🤣

Great story. I have had the great opportunity to take a few young/new hunters out. I try to simplify shooting as much as possible. I have all my rifles set up using a 'Maximum Point Blank Range Calculator' or MPBR. All we have to do is get the range of the target and as long as it is not past the MPBR they can aim for the vitals and pull the trigger. No holdover or fiddling with turrets. Congrats on a successful hunt. You made some memories those boys will never forgot.

P.S. The first morning of my son's bull hunt last year we hiked about a half mile in before we realized that neither of us had brought the rifle. Good thing he runs cross country as well.
I usually get a half mile in and realize I forgot some ass-wipe….. and i gotta go….

I usually dont smile and snicker when reading something funny but I did reading this. Got my heart pumping thinking about the frantic moments especially the predicament squirrel guy was in.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back