Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

23 swing for fences tag

I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve applied for an Idaho moose tag. Trying again this year, I can’t wait to talk to people this fall that drew it or see them posting online that they drew on their first try 😢

I'm about 10 yrs into most everything out west. So no man's land in most. That being said There's a lot of 1% chances on the table and I don't care which one. I love new places and the adventure it brings.

I'm definitely swinging for the fences, just started building points couple yrs ago. Hopefully pull a random in a decent antelope area in Wyoming! Might try for random in deer as well! Really swinging for the fences on a super tag!

All my eggs are in the Super Tag basket. I have a good feeling about this… And a few random/really low odds draws.

Don’t tell anyone, but my plan is to do everything I can to stay healthy enough to outlive point creep. Ha! Wish me luck!!

I'm probably in for about 5 elk tags this year and a couple big 3, plus raffles, most of those apps are in the 5-10% chance of drawing, so not super long odds but not good odds either, I expect to draw nothing just like the last 5 years...

I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve applied for an Idaho moose tag. Trying again this year, I can’t wait to talk to people this fall that drew it or see them posting online that they drew on their first try 😢
Took me 14 yrs. I’m swinging for the fences to get antelope tag now. Several years trying it’s getting old but I still don’t want a point system here

Always apply for a bunch of long odds stuff and I've been really lucky in drawing some great tags.

Hard to say what I would like the most, probably should start thinking about getting lucky on my next goat tag (drew MT in 1998), which if I draw again will be my last. Hunting those does not get easier in my advanced age.

good luck. I resorted to a better odds lower quality hunt to get my ID moose tag…

I’m shooting for the fences this year. As a Wy resident…. I’d like to take an antlered mule deer, any pronghorn buck, and draw another late season cow elk tag.

My fences are low but these would all be firsts if they happened and were filled.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back