Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

23"er.... KABANG !!!!!!

Nut

Oh well Moosie. You will see the 25" while Elk hunting. ;) That is the way it goes. Be a little more like me . I have no standards at all. :D ;)

Moosie, One thing that's true is, with one tag, if you shoot a little one, you can't shoot a big one.

Tag soup isn't so bad. Not many calories and no fat....

:cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Tag soup isn't so bad. Not many calories and no fat.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
:D :D I am thinking he needs some of that :D
Good to see you back. Too bad you didn't score on the deer you want, but you set your standards and good to stick with them ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> standards and good to stick with them <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WELL.... My hunting standards are like Setting the standard in the early years picking up Chicks at the bar. Start with the 30"ers (perfect 10) As the beers go in and time mves on... YA end up in bed with the (perfect 2) (THE forked horn) ;)

Although there is still alot of time before this bar closes... Oct 30 !!

OK, only in my head it died... I went out today and came across a nice 4 point. I wasn't sure how nice because it was behind a tree. I tried looking at it while it looked at me.

I guess I should have been looking with my Scope and Not my Bino's because When I figured it wasn't that bad of a deer around 23-24"s (About 30-45 seconds later)..... It decided it didn't want to get shot and Put the HOP HOP move on me ;) I guess I shouldn't be picky. I set a 25" goal.... At this rate it will be a tag soup for me

MAN, today was a HOT one !!!!

I came across a herd of elk prior to the buck sighting and slipped right in between them. I was looking for the LAGGING 6 point... usually the Bull is always in the back. They had no clue I was there, ONE cow elk looked over and stared for 2 mins or so then ate again.. then Stared... And this went on for a long time... After about 20 mins of listening to Cow talk and watching them feed, I figured I'd move on to deer hunting again.. With ON camera or tag it was just "FUN" being there. I stood up and to my Right was the 5point.... HEHE... He tricked me that little bugger, I was looking down and to the Left the whole time... I just wish My camcorder was back from the shop and I'd have a pic :( ANYWAYS, he moved out slowly and BACK infront of the cows down below, I guess he felt with my "TURTLENECK HAT" (YOU know which one
) that I was no threat.... I'm guessing after the opening he'd think a bit different.....

ALL day All I saw was 2 doe, 1 buck and the Bull and about 9 or so cows..... KIND of a lowsey day for putting on the MILES like I did....I guess I did see 3 fox, but that was 2 this morning driving in, and one driving out... I know I walked far becasue As I'm typing I can smell my feet ;) HHAAHHA Time to clean up and hit the hay. THEM 4AM mornings and hikeing all day suck !!!!!

UHhhhhh YAH.. I actually started this WHOLE thread thinking of you... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(PS Congrats on your buck
)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
[QB]WELL.... My hunting standards are like Setting the standard in the early years picking up Chicks at the bar. Start with the 30"ers (perfect 10) As the beers go in and time mves on... YA end up in bed with the (perfect 2) (THE forked horn) ;)

QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember doing that. I never went to bed with an ugly woman but I sure woke up with a bunch of 'em. ;)

Back