Yeti GOBOX Collection

210 grain Nosler Accubond LR

mtmuley

Just ordered some. I'll have them May 7th. Gonna send them out of my .300 RUM. Anyone else going to load any of these in any of the available calibers? mtmuley

I've been trying to get some of that exact bullet, I have them ordered, but have no idea when or if I'll actually get them. I also ordered some 6.5, I wish Nosler would make lots and FAST.

Hey guys. Out of curiosity I spent the morning trying to find these somewhere. Cabela's showed the 210 grain .30's in stock, so I ordered. I have a printed confirmation, and everything looks just as any other order I've place with them. There is no indication of backorder anywhere. Hopefully this isn't some kind of mix-up. mtmuley I just looked at the Cabela's site again. Now they are not listed. I know I ordered them, it was early, but I was awake.

Last edited:
Midsouth's site shows no backorder pending for me. I know I diidn't dream it. It's funny what a printed ballistic coefficient will do to rifle geeks, ain't it.:)

Yeah those BC's seem incredible, but "what if"? I'm sure the 200 grain Accubond would serve me well forever, but as handloaders sometimes a guy just can't leave well enough alone. mtmuley

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
Long buggers. That's a 200 grain Accubond and a 190 Berger VLD on either side. mtmuley

Look at the boattails on those things!!!

BC might be close to advertised.

Yep, heck of a boattail. Can't load today, gonna take the boy out and burn up some overpriced .22 ammo. Might get a chance late tonight and even hit the range tomorrow. mtmuley

Last edited:
Found a guy that has some Nosler LR accubonds for sale if anyone is interested. 10X Tactical Outfitters USA

Yep, heck of a boattail. Can't load today, gonna take the boy out and burn up some overpriced .22 ammo. Might get a chance late tonight and even hit the range tomorrow. mtmuley

mtmuley - How did your 300RUM like those 210 ALR's?
Dying to try them. Can't find em anywhere...

So far with Retumbo I'm happy. But just at 100 yards so far. I just haven't had time to do anything else with them. August is coming, and in a flash hunting season will be here. I'm going to try to set aside some time soon. mtmuley

10 twist is fine. mtmuley
At what fps? I would think it would be fine for a few hundred yd but when it gets below lets say 2700 it may start to wander. Maybe not a problem for the rum but other .308s may not shoot them well with a 10 twist.
Let us know what you find!

I don't have any velocity numbers yet, but I'm betting between 3000 and 3100. Maybe I'll run a few through my .30-06 as a test. Most guys probably wouldn't choose the 210 in smaller .308 rifles. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back