Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Draw results

Ok sorry you’re obviously in a bad mood tonight . I care about Montana wildlife too . Maybe the trustees should put more value on a deer or elk than the $16 a resident pays . You probably would. I don’t doubt that. Seems like you care . But not all do .
Or he’s sick of your bad mood……

Reactions: DFS
Called MtFWP yesterday. They were running the draw yesterday. They shutdown the MyFWP as a result. Results should be out in a day or 2. They are reviewing everything as we speak, and if it went properly, the results will be made public. Maybe Weds.

Called MtFWP yesterday. They were running the draw yesterday. They shutdown the MyFWP as a result. Results should be out in a day or 2. They are reviewing everything as we speak, and if it went properly, the results will be made public. Maybe Weds.
MTFWP announced publicly yesterday afternoon that the deer and elk draw are complete and the results are available online.

I just waited until 4 pm to check results. It worked flawlessly. Seems like reports of FWP screwing this draw up are exaggerated. Results not being available while the draw is in progress or a website being temporarily overwhelmed by traffic sounds pretty normal for Al Gore’s internet.

I just waited until 4 pm to check results. It worked flawlessly. Seems like reports of FWP screwing this draw up are exaggerated. Results not being available while the draw is in progress or a website being temporarily overwhelmed by traffic sounds pretty normal for Al Gore’s internet.
Poor FWP gets blamed for screwing up the draw even when they get it right.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back