Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Draw results

Ok so we didn’t sign up for etags so it’s showing nothing, people who signed up yes some are sayin they can see, so I called and they told me the drawing hasn’t taken place yet? So idk?

Ok so we didn’t sign up for etags so it’s showing nothing, people who signed up yes some are sayin they can see, so I called and they told me the drawing hasn’t taken place yet? So idk?
There are multiple rounds.

NR draw for a gen tag might be done - but doesnt look like permits are/were at all.

I love how everyone is assuming FWP has screwed up the draw already. Taking the link down to MYFWP would be a smart move so they don't bog down the system. Also, I'm very confident that the average office person answering the phone has no idea when the results will be out...so throw the FB comments right out the door.

With that being said. If they get this one right, it's very likely they screw up MSG...or antelope.

I'm a non- resident. As of 1:33 PM ET i was finally able to sign into me MyFWP page and see that Elk Combo and all other items are still "pending". Nothing is showing successful or unsuccessful. Hopefully this is helpful.

Update - checked MyFWP app. and as of 3:07pm it shows i successfully drew my Elk combo license.

Last edited:
I'm a non- resident. As of 1:33 PM ET i was finally able to sign into me MyFWP page and see that Elk Combo and all other items are still "pending". Nothing is showing successful or unsuccessful. Hopefully this is helpful.

Update - checked MyFWP app. and as of 3:07pm it shows i successfully drew my Elk combo license.
Did you go with an etag??

A couple buddies have seen successful draws on the app. I didn't have the app. But I downloaded it now, since I did the e-tag, made an account, tried to confirm my account, the link brings me to the part of the website that's down. So I won't be finding out until I can check online.

is anybody here also resident that has been able to look at results? I haven’t been able to get into any FWP website to check results.

Looks like almost everybody I’ve seen who has viewed results is a non res.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back