Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Draw results

I’m shocked there isn’t at least one person on here with a legit connect and could give a solid date for draw haha

They banned that last year so now everyone has to wait until their system opens back up like normal
I just did a hunter search, it returned results. Do you mean they stopped entering the draw data into that database first so we shouldn't expect to see results there first?

I just did a hunter search, it returned results. Do you mean they stopped entering the draw data into that database first so we shouldn't expect to see results there first?
You can’t do it when the draw is in process anymore as a backdoor method

Reactions: Hem
Yes, whenever they do the draw you’ll get a message saying draw is in process. Basically same message you get when you log in to MyFWP when the draw is happening

My guess is the few people that got in saw all successful results but the draw hasn’t been held yet and now they are scrambling trying to do the draw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back