2024 Draw results

“Fill the freezer” “cull buck” “ready to put some meat on the table” and my favorite “we don’t want to go home with nothing”

all the reasons to justify killing some poor defenseless rutting sage donkey that’s not gonna taste any different than a snow goose as a snack stick.

Resident and non alike

Too many for sure but a good % of those were b tags correct ? There wasn’t 59k NR hunters in Montana. Multiple tags for lots of NRs . But yes the cap needs to be 17,000 and that it and 0 b tags for NR would be fine .
Your correct. and all the other coming home to hunt, MT native. College student, etc. I agree we need to cut tags, not hunt the rut, pick your weapon, and shorten seasons until the numbers improve

Last night at tee-ball practice, my six-year-old son took one to the face.

He’s had a propensity for bloody noses in his life, and this one was a goddamn waterfall. He ran off the field to me, and I pinched his nose and walked him to my truck where I had paper towels to clean him up. As I got the bleeding to stop, I looked down at my hands covered in the blood of a child of my loins. The horizon line of the setting sun were the mountains where I hope to wander this fall. It was there, with the bite of Montana spring baseball in the air, that I realized this was a blood sacrifice to the hunting gods, who no doubt will shine upon me in a week. I explained his gift to our family, but his simple mind just couldn’t comprehend.

I hope they do the same for you all.
Sorry, It only works with tiger blood per Charlie Sheen.

Can't believe nobody saw the Itty bitty paragraph F & G published in the regs stating that residents of 380 who live on 5 acres or more who were born before 1970 automatically get a bull tag this year.
Dammit! I’m a acre and 10 years short

Maybe the results will post late today that way however they manage to f it up this time they won’t have a chance to catch hell until Monday

Maybe the results will post late today that way however they manage to f it up this time they won’t have a chance to catch hell until Monday
The last time they drew on a Friday it did not turn out well.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back