Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Arizona elk application deadline?

Magnum Sherpa

Does anyone know when the AZ elk application deadline will be next year (2024)? I’m trying to figure out when to apply this year to maximize the mileage on my base hunting license, but I also don’t want to cut it too close if it’s not necessary. Thank you.

It's always the 2nd Tuesday in February. It will be February 13th in 2024. Buy your license now with a Feb 14th start date and it will be good through next year's elk and antelope draw. Then buy your license for next year with a June 11th start date and you won't have to buy a license in 2025 to apply for elk, antelope, deer, and sheep. You can get 3 years out of 2 licenses if you do it this way. It won't work if you also apply for spring hunts (Bison, Turkey, etc). You could buy just 1 license every 2 years if you only apply for elk and antelope.

Draw deadlines have always been:
Elk and antelope: 2nd Tuesday in February.
Main Draw (deer, sheep, fall bison, etc): 2nd Tuesday in June.
Spring draw (spring turkey, spring bison, etc): 2nd Tuesday in October.

It's always the 2nd Tuesday in February. It will be February 13th in 2024. Buy your license now with a Feb 14th start date and it will be good through next year's elk and antelope draw. Then buy your license for next year with a June 11th start date and you won't have to buy a license in 2025 to apply for elk, antelope, deer, and sheep. You can get 3 years out of 2 licenses if you do it this way. It won't work if you also apply for spring hunts (Bison, Turkey, etc). You could buy just 1 license every 2 years if you only apply for elk and antelope.

Draw deadlines have always been:
Elk and antelope: 2nd Tuesday in February.
Main Draw (deer, sheep, fall bison, etc): 2nd Tuesday in June.
Spring draw (spring turkey, spring bison, etc): 2nd Tuesday in October.
Thanks, Alabama. I’m not sure how I didn’t know that after all the years I’ve been applying for Arizona.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back