MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2023 Idaho Draw Results

Pretty sure my post wasn't a compliment to the government.

It showed how not even after all of the stuff you said happened, they still had no one who said, "wait, why are we notifying 21 nonresidents they drew sheep tags when they can't have more than 9 statutorily."

We are on the same page.

I work for the government.

IDFG happens to be a particularly inefficient branch of it.
You know Tammi! I've never met her but her bureaucracy is legendary amongst the files of civil service!

Last edited:
You know Tammi! I've never met her but her bureaucracy is legendary amongst the files of civil service!
I work in (what I consider) a pretty good branch, and there are several "Tammi's."

Don’t forget Sheila who filed the discrimination complaint about Fred getting on the committee. It will be shutting the whole thing down till the IG can investigate it. Two weeks later it’s discovered that this is Sheila’s 47th complaint against not getting picked even though she is a contractor in the mail room. IG says draw can continue and Fred’s reprimand was within HR rules and he can’t do anything about it.

Gentlemen,

Please…I too work for the government and this is way too close to home. HT is my safe place and discussing Tammie and Sheila is bringing back my facial twitch.

Can Idaho just tell me “No” so I can go back to funny memes and the story about the guy who used dried cow Pattie’s for shitty tasting s’mores?

Gentlemen,

Please…I too work for the government and this is way too close to home. HT is my safe place and discussing Tammie and Sheila is bringing back my facial twitch.

Can Idaho just tell me “No” so I can go back to funny memes and the story about the guy who used dried cow Pattie’s for shitty tasting s’mores?
This man's been broken by Ezra and Oaklee...

Even Eryk in HR can't get anything processed through them. Utah is famous for paperwork processing.

Last edited:
I figure the longer they put it off the longer my name is still in the hat

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back