2023 Father/Son Montana Bison Hunt

Wow, great write-up and long lasting memories. Are you going to have to repeat the hunt for his sisters in the future? We are all going to be now researching bison hunts!

Yes, absolutely! Right now his sisters are loving dance, tumbling, softball, and volleyball! It’d be cheaper if they hunted instead!!

Awesome write up. I’ve got a cow bison hunt on the Crow booked for next July, I can’t wait

Damn thats beautiful country. Glad you got to enjoy it with your son. Congrats on an awesome memory and funky horned cow!

Awesome write up. I’ve got a cow bison hunt on the Crow booked for next July, I can’t wait
What is the cost of the cow hunts, saw that the trophy bull hunts were 15k? Beautiful country and doesn't look like a bison cull hunt in a field for sure. Sorry, should have asked you @CPAjeff

What is the cost of the cow hunts, saw that the trophy bull hunts were 15k? Beautiful country and doesn't look like a bison cull hunt in a field for sure. Sorry, should have asked you @CPAjeff
To be honest I don’t know, my wife got it for me and won’t tell me how much😂

Great story, congratulations to you both. Ya gotta be careful in Montana, she can get under your skin.

Very cool.

Not sure how I missed this earlier.

I did that hunt with Chaz a few years ago and shot a cow with my bow.

Such a cool hunt in some incredibly beautiful country that not a lot of folks get to see due to being on the Crow Reservation.

We met some really interesting, very nice people and really enjoyed learning more about the Crow culture.

It was pretty dang enlightening and I really enjoyed it.

Congrats to your son, well done!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back