2022 wyoming winter and tag allocation recomondations?

dan.kirkpatrick

hows the winter been so far? has anybody heard what the tag allocations will be for 2022,,hopefully report will be out soon before the elk app mod deadline in may.will be interesting if tags will be increased for deer and antelope from last years big cuts.

Not a hard winter here bit you better check the quotas out on the link above.

12.5% increase antelope quota in my district 👍. Should bump my 30% draw odds up a bit. 😊

Edit: or not if causes lots more apps!

12.5% increase antelope quota in my district 👍. Should bump my 30% draw odds up a bit. 😊

Edit: or not if causes lots more apps!
I hope for your sake you’re right, though in the go hunt data era, I feel like those area increases often get washed out in big drops in overall available tags. In the NR point system at least; in the res pools maybe not as much. There’s always some game theory to it that’s for sure 🙂.

I hope for your sake you’re right, though in the go hunt data era, I feel like those area increases often get washed out in big drops in overall available tags. In the NR point system at least; in the res pools maybe not as much. There’s always some game theory to it that’s for sure 🙂.
If definitely seems like people are more vigilant of quota changes than they were even 2-3 years ago, regardless of residency. It’s annoying.

Holy smokes people thought antelope point creep was bad last year? Can’t wait for the posts on here after the draw complaining about it haha.

I’m all for the huge reductions in doe tags, the days of pocketing a couple extras low or no points are headed out the door

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back