2022 MT Deer/Elk App #'s

Wind Gypsy

Anyone seen #'s to compare total deer/elk applications this year to prior years?

my guess is less NR apps than last year . Due to many reasons …. Gas prices etc…..
Going to say the same to slightly higher. Less bc of the price increase, current hunting climate in MT. More bc people need to apply now or lose their PP so instead of sitting idle until at 2 or 3 pts they have to apply.

I'd say a slight increase. But do they publish the application numbers at around the same time as the draw?

I would suspect there are plenty to fill the void of anybody that sat out.

You guys forget the damage residents do …… turkey day slaughter fest ! Then Saturday after turkey day slaughter fest ! Cats griz only lasts 3 hours lol
I don’t forget. Hell maybe Montana needs to go to general over the counter for non residents and residents for a few years. You know as a trial thing in the name of CWD.

I don’t forget. Hell maybe Montana needs to go to general over the counter for non residents and residents for a few years. You know as a trial thing in the name of CWD.
Honestly - why not - maybe then when there’s no tags getting filled cuz there’s no game to hunt maybe then FWP will see the light 💡

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back