2022 Fall Sitka sale at the goHunt Gear Shop

44hunter45

I've got what I was looking for. Now I can share with the rest of you animals. I replaced my Merino Lightweight CORE half-zip that took a beating in Alaska in 2021.

I already have one, but 50% off a Stormfront Jacket kicks butt.

What other prices do you use from Sitka? Looking to try out their new active insulation stuff.

As another member stated once....I don't make management money so I can't buy Sitka anyway :)

What other prices do you use from Sitka? Looking to try out their new active insulation stuff.
I think you were asking about what pieces I have?

Merino wool 1/4 zip base top, I use the First Lite zip-off long johns.
Timberline ants and Traverse zip front pullover (I think this is discontinued now.)
Stormfront rain gear jacket and pants.
Kelvin lite down jacket, Kelvin WS down jacket (no women's only), Kelvin 3/4 length down pant.
GTX Gaitors, GTX Stormfront gloves, Old style (2021) Traverse Glove. You can layer the Traverse glove into the Stormfront liners, but it gets pretty stiff.

This system has worked for me from 85°F in August hunts, to late winter Muzzy hunting in the snow, and in soaking wet Southeast Alaska.
Wearing the whole thing last December I sat down in a clump of dead trees beside a well used elk trail, and promptly fell asleep. Warm as toast.

You can get into it a lot cheaper than most think. Shop the sales and don't pay full retail! If you are military or LE, you can get 40%. I believe they have a standing discount for educators, too.

I agree with this. I was kinda skeptical about Sitka gear and it was also pricey but after having used walmart camo/cabelas camo till my teenage years and having some pieces of Sitka, it is probably the most comfortable pieces of clothing I've had. I used drifire and frog gear in the military and that doesn't even compare to Sitka. I use the jetstream jacket, traverse hoody when static or if its really cold underneath the jetstream jacket. I have the timberline pants as well and they are the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever worn. I don't have any of their insulation pieces but the stuff I have is great quality.

I also thought Sitka was too far out of my price range but finally bit on this recent sale lure for a Jetstream jacket. It's easily one of the most comfortable things I own.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back