PEAX Equipment

2022 CO Deer High Country/Pack Goats

These are a few breakfast burritos that I made for CO and NV this next week. Ingredients are as follows:
Red/gold potatoes 2 per
Than a bit of syrup
Than 1/2 cup cheese
Than 2 slices of bacon
Than about 2 eggs
Roll up tight, put in tin foil, I pack a quart freezer bag just in case I need to boil it, if there’s a fire closure. 3 per gallon zip lock.
I usually eat these the first 2-3 days when we pack in.
Matt

View attachment 232946
View attachment 232947View attachment 232948View attachment 232949View attachment 232950View attachment 232951View attachment 232952
Where’s the green chile?

Monday morning was fairly eventful persay. I still hunted the same mountain again. This time I came across a cow moose! That was pretty cool. I also snuck up to 35 yards on a Doe. Than to top it off on the way back got to 60 and 45 yards of a new 2x3 that had just stripped his velvet. If he still had velvet he would have been in trouble! Got back to camp around 10am, threw everything in the truck, loaded the goats and drove the 12 hours back home to get my daughter back for school this morning. All in all it was a great trip. Colorado disappointed some, but with daytime highs at 87 degrees and the deer hardly moving around and staying in the shaded timber all day it was a tough hunt. Lots of other excuses I could come up with I’m sure lol 😂
Matt

D5DC26FC-B18E-4D24-B0A5-96F1905CDE4B.jpeg
Moose

Back