Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2021 Olympics

Also, Carl Lewis coming from behind in '84 was pretty good. Mind you I wasn't born yet, but still...
April, were you guys excited when Jesse Owens embarrassed Hitler ? ;)

I have enjoyed watching many of the events and congratulate all who had participated. Just to get there is way past the capabilities of most of us. Way past my capabilities anyway.

I wanted to thank

Carli Lloyd
Gabby Thomas
Mensah Stock

for their individual accomplishments, AND for their not being afraid to show and speak about the love they have for their country.
I love this picture !

Wisconsin’s own Molly Seidel guts out a bronze in the woman’s marathon, did not see that one coming. Amazing run for her.

Horribly warm and humid conditions for the track athletes to deal with all week. Amazing to watch the competitors still give their best.

How about Gable Steveson's gold medal victory with 0.2 seconds left in the heavyweight rastlin'? That guy is a beast!
My wife came running out of the bedroom wondering why I was screaming “holy sh!t” at the tv. I hope he stays around tried for another, but most people think he’s off to the wwe.

A local kid beat him for the state high school championship years ago. Not sure if he has lost since!

This 14 yo shattered the women’s 10m diving record. Two of her five finals dives were unanimous perfect tens. Those are at the 0:58 and 3:00 mark although the whole five minute video is worthwhile.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back