Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2021 NCAA wrestling championships

Gotta admit, didn’t think Marinelli would win a title, but didn’t see him losing to Griffith...
I agree, I had him losing to Lewis in the semifinals. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt AA now. Iowa lost a wrestler they were counting on to be a champion on the winners side and they lost brands from the Tournament in that round.

165lb class has been turned upside down. Wide open for a new Champ.

Spencer Lee is looking unstoppable as well as Kemerer at 174

Last edited by a moderator:
Fix vs RBY at 135 is gonna be a hell of a final.

Spencer lee looks like he may have hurt his knee in the semis so the 125 title may not be a given??

Eierman making a case for OW! He beat Chad Redd in his first match as a Hawkeye by a decision and the hawk fans were on him hard!

Per the Iowa wrestling radio broadcast Alex marinelli is injury defaulting out of the tournament. They stressed they have no idea why or did not know anything and asking coaches would get them no where!

Yeah, wrestling coaches aren’t real media-friendly, but Brands and Co. are borderline hostile at times. 😂
It was mark ironside who was reporting it. He’s one of the best lightweights in Iowa history. I remember watching him as a kid when all the Iowa matches were broadcast on Iowa public television. He would routinely disqualify people for stalling! He was an animal! And he is a hunter and a big trapper! He used to run a trap line around Iowa city before morning practice! On the big ten tournament broadcast he talked about turkey hunting with his daughters for about 10 minutes. You should give them a listen on IHeartRadio kxic 800

@Gellar Congratulations to the Hawkeyes on winning the team championship. I was glad to see Penn State win 4 individual championships. It was fun to watch all the matches this weekend. I just barely finished the championship round because I had a wedding last night.

Cael had his wrestlers ready to go! He had a very good plan and his wrestlers executed the plan to a T. They were a few bad breaks away from winning, but Iowa had a few bad breaks too.
I hope that Stanford gets there stuff figured out and keeps wrestling but they have some young wrestlers who would fit into anyone’s lineup. Coach Borrelli is a to notch dude, I worked for his father in law at one time and jason would help from time to time when he was at Cmu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back