2021 NCAA wrestling championships

I thought I followed wrestling but I don’t have a clue compared to these guys. I believe it was you seeking information on access in the Blues for spring Bear. We’ve just been getting hammered with snow. Ive still got two feet and I’m at 3500 feet.
I'm headed out that way next week spring bear. How's the snow load, and what elevations are passable would you say?

South facing slopes are starting to open up up to about 4k there is still a lot of snow above 4K. I haven’t been around to Palmer junction yet. A guy might get up there a little ways. If you have an over the snow machine of some kind you can probably find some open slopes off the south fork of the Walla Walla. I haven’t been down between Pendleton and Lagrande in over a week. It was snowing up there Palm Sunday.
I was up on Mt. Fanni out of Lagrande Monday Didn’t get very high and ran into snow. We did jump a small bear and cut tracks of a pretty good one.

nbc has a bunch of matches from the Olympic trials on YouTube FYI
I tried watching them last week but my wife thought it was more important to do something else. Not surprised by any of the matches. I watched Kyle dake on Friday and figured he would be to much for Burroughs. With the Olympic weights the US is leaving 2-3 medal contenders home.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back