Caribou Gear Tarp

2020 NV Archery

mountainhawks

Just wanted to share the buck I was lucky enough to cross paths with a few days ago. After four days of hunting some awesome country and having more than one close call with other great animals I found this guy. Did my best to get in on him the following morning and for once everything aligned. He's my best archery buck to date and I couldn't be happier, minus the pending taxidermy bill.

2020 deer.jpeg

That's a dandy. Congratulations. Wish I had a similar report from my week in the Nevada mountains. If I smiled like you are my sunburned lips would crack even worse, so maybe it is good that I suck at getting in range of velvet bucks.

Thanks for sharing here.

Nice buck! We chased a couple of similar size around but no dice. I did manage to miss a big 3 from embarrassingly close. Been a long time since I got buck fever.

That's a dandy. Congratulations. Wish I had a similar report from my week in the Nevada mountains. If I smiled like you are my sunburned lips would crack even worse, so maybe it is good that I suck at getting in range of velvet bucks.

Thanks for sharing here.

Haha, I can assure you that the smiling caused some serious stretching of weather beaten skin. I saw a post from a mutual friend (Scott) and it looked like you guys still had a great time! Thanks, sir!

Back