2019 Wyoming Unit Quotas

tomengineer

Can anyone tell me when the 2019 unit quotas are out for Wyoming? I thought I had read March 31 but that has come and gone. These are typically available before the May 31 application deadline correct?

Buzz- Those are not final numbers though, correct? Is there a chance they will change after the meeting in 3 weeks? Because I've been waiting on doing my application until I know the numbers are final.

Buzz- Those are not final numbers though, correct? Is there a chance they will change after the meeting in 3 weeks? Because I've been waiting on doing my application until I know the numbers are final.

They could change, but not very likely. I have seen a few changes though at the commission meetings, usually not on quotas but sometimes on things like antler point restrictions. Most of the time the commission approves the department recommendations.

Good to see the numbers. Had considered drawing my wife in a zone that opened Sept 8th last year but this year opens on the 14th, pushing back the ability to make a hunt work before I fly in for moose up north. Really was hoping it might work but at least knowing far enough ahead I can plan accordingly and hope for another good year next year....

Are those quota’s for the nonresident draw only or both resident and nonresident?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back