Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2019 Wyo Elk

• Thread starter Deleted member 18333
  • Start date
Awesome bull. Your persistence says a lot. Glad you found him and that bullet left in him like that is pretty crazy!

Way to keep after an animal and on top of that you got lucky and lost none of the meat that is a rare thing this time of the year with warmer weather.

Way to stick with it and find the animal. Some luck and good tracking got the job done

Great story and great bull. We've all made a shot we wish we could do over. Glad it worked out!

I have made bad shots and lost game myself. I’m glad it worked out for you. Your persistence is admirable. Congrats.

Great bull! Way to stick with it and putting in the effort to find him. Brush off the shot and learn from it. But overall sounds like a great experience and good story to share

Congrats! Good on you for staying with it. With enough hunting, we all eventually have that horrible feeling. Glad you found him and made good. Beautiful animal.

Great bull...I found a whitetail buck I shot the previous evening thanks to ravens a few years ago. It had snowed during night so I was making circles in a clear cut and I had walked within 20 yards of him. During a rest break I saw a raven fly up with something red in its beak...the AHA moment hit me a few minutes later. Again great job and thanks for posting the great pictures.

Proof again, All is well that ends well.

Were you in an area that you had to worry about Grizzlies? I've heard ravens will hang around a grizz and follow him around. There was a patch of dark timber that had ravens hanging in one spot and we were pretty sure that's where old Ephraim was snoozing.
If that hunt was a basketball game you did the equivalent of a rebound and put-back. Way to follow your shot...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back