2019 Season Weekend Warrior Edition (pic heavy)

BlakeA

Had another fun season on our public lands with some memorable hunts in some beautiful country. Was able to help a good friend (@Highlands Hunter ) on a bucket list hunt for mountain goat, which was incredible, and spend some time with my Dad on his hunts after I got done with mine. Due to life, weekends were pretty much the only option this year. Not ideal but better than nothing and it is still doable. Just be prepared for way more time driving than hunting. That 2 a.m. windshield time becomes a grind! Anyways, thought I would share a few snaps from MT, ND and WY this year. Can't wait to see what the 2020 app season brings. Good luck to all... unless you are applying where I am :cool: 🍻

IMG_20190903_190946_618.jpgIMG_20190903_190946_522.jpgIMG_20190903_190946_521.jpg

Last edited:
Had another fun season on our public lands with some memorable hunts in some beautiful country. Was able to help a good friend on a bucket list hunt for mountain goat, which was incredible, and spend some time with my Dad on his hunts after I got done with mine. Due to life, weekends were pretty much the only option this year. Not ideal but better than nothing and it is still doable. Just be prepared for way more time driving than hunting. That 2 a.m. windshield time becomes a grind! Anyways, thought I would share a few snaps from MT, ND and WY this year. Can't wait to see what the 2020 app season brings. Good luck to all unless you are applying where I am 🍻

Man I wish I could take pictures like those! Great shots man! Thanks for sharing.

Had another fun season on our public lands with some memorable hunts in some beautiful country. Was able to help a good friend on a bucket list hunt for mountain goat, which was incredible, and spend some time with my Dad on his hunts after I got done with mine. Due to life, weekends were pretty much the only option this year. Not ideal but better than nothing and it is still doable. Just be prepared for way more time driving than hunting. That 2 a.m. windshield time becomes a grind! Anyways, thought I would share a few snaps from MT, ND and WY this year. Can't wait to see what the 2020 app season brings. Good luck to all unless you are applying where I am 🍻

View attachment 124026View attachment 124027View attachment 124028
Incredible photography! What did your buddy think of goat hunting?

What kind of camera did you use for the ones on the mountain? Looks incredible.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back