Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2018 Alaska Dall Sheep (Amazon version)

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of you saw this on Amazon in the last few weeks. Some of you watched the day-by-day version we posted last September when we returned. Here is the 44-minute version, uninterrupted, told as one continuous story on our Amazon Prime channel.

Literally just got done watching it on prime. Really cool hunt. Beautiful country. Can’t wait to hunt there one day. Hope the liver is better 👍🏼

I loved the day by day hunt and watched that about 6 times already. This version is even better somehow the shorter edit captures more of the emotion of the hunt that Randy and Marcus went through. The editing and production value is just getting better and better. These oyoa inspire me to not just dream but actually go out and pursue my dreams. Thank you for sharing these awesome adventures with us.

The thing that stands out to me about this is just the physicality of this sort of hunt. I mean, I want to hunt sheep bad, but dang, it's a serious undertaking in terms of physical and mental preparation.

Magic part of the world. My whole body ached just watching the hunt. :p
Another excellent piece of work.

All I can say is that there better be at least a shoulder mount of that Dolly sheep in the Big Fin House! Awesome tough hunt for an awesome animal!

I just made a comment in another thread about this, but once more, my hat's off to Marcus H for his cinematography on this episode! Really well done and congratulations to both of you on the hunt of a lifetime.

The day by day really shows how hard you and the crew worked, and the final version is perfection in storytelling and editing. Such great work by the whole team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back