Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2017 Montana deer hunt w Cushman n the boys

JV842

I just watched this episode on YouTube; that has got to be my all time favorite hunting show video. The absolute joy in everyone involved was infectious. Truly wonderful. It brings back memories of me w family, friends, kids, n grandkids that I will cherish forever n constantly strive to repeat. Thank you for a truly remarkable show.

That was really fun to watch. Mr. Cushman appears truly deserving of a successful hunt. Those kids got some real studs for first bucks! Wish the camera guy had gotten one. Did he ever fill his tag that year? Has he gotten his first muley yet?

I have been binge watching all the episodes as I heal up from shoulder surgery. Definitely one of my favorite episodes as all of you TV stars are very genuine!

Great episode. I recognized the name John Cushman from the forum but didn't know the back story. Thank you for your service sir.

Thanks Randy, this is he first time I've seen this one and with all the hustle of getting ready for this fall, going over maps and trying to plan every step we're going to take, it was nice to be reminded what hunting is all about. I think I'll watch this again right before season starts.

Just watched it this week. One of my all time favorites. Such a fun group of hunters to follow through a hunt. Great work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back