2016 Montana Antelope drawing

Wife drew her rifle permit and a b tag and I got my 900 tag. I'll be chasing them real soon

Do they post final quotas online? Or do you have to call to find out how many tags were issued?

FOUR 700 rifle permits and FOUR 700 b permits for my house. And 2 wyoming buck permits in a great red desert unit. 10 antelope permits this year in my house.

Yikes, three of us got both 700 tags as well, and I know of several others that got the same. FWP must be giving out a ton of B tags. Unless the population quadrupled since last year...our three B tags will go unfilled.

I called the region 7 office and the woman I spoke with told me they left the 700-30 b tag quota at 100...

I called the region 7 office and the woman I spoke with told me they left the 700-30 b tag quota at 100...

Weird, draw odds last year were 5%. I was thinking it would be an easy way for an extra B-tag "point". 4 of us drew, 2 separate parties, and the only other 5 people that I know who applied for a 700 b permit, drew also. I'm thinking that's unlikely odds of a truthful FWP claim.

Weird, draw odds last year were 5%. I was thinking it would be an easy way for an extra B-tag "point". 4 of us drew, 2 separate parties, and the only other 5 people that I know who applied for a 700 b permit, drew also. I'm thinking that's unlikely odds of a truthful FWP claim.

At first I thought I called the wrong number based on the drawn out silence after I asked about the number of tags. I'm guessing the silence was for a completely different reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back