Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2015 New Mexico regs online

From Dumb and Dumber "So you are telling me I have a chance!"

Looks like they set the nonguided nonresident up for the lotto.

17 Bighorn ram tags X 6% = 1.02 tags available! I guess that's better than none.

21 Desert Bighorn ram tags X 6% = 1.26 tags available. Again, that's better than none.

Of course that gives the outfitters 2 tags available for both species with rounding.

Did I miss something last year, or is this a new season structure for the Gila archery elk units? Now two seasons, rather than three.

I'd wish everyone good luck, but that would decrease my odds. I guess I'll do it anyways. Good luck!

I did hear rumors of going to two seasons in the Gila from a local down there. Not sure what the reason behind it is. Could be that it will increase the value of landowner tags with longer seasons??

Did I miss something last year, or is this a new season structure for the Gila archery elk units? Now two seasons, rather than three.

yep you missed it and the discussions. sorry. It was in the works for a while and final in October.

I like it

I had to switch from Firefox to IE to get the 2015-16 regs. With Firefox all I got was the 2014-15 books.

Many changes this year. All in all pretty good.
The 3-2 arch. reduction was in works for awhile.
Some deer units had tags cut,some in half. Good,it was needed.
Some elk units increased tags and changed season make-up. Good. No odds for those hunts....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back