2015 Mystery Ranch Metcalf and Marshall on CAMOFIRE 03/28/16!

Metcalf is back up in a large it's 3:28 am here. The medium sold out so no luck for me again.

Will the large yolk fit a 5"6 to 5"7 guy? Tried measuring best I could by myself and get 18 to 18 1/2 torso. The problem is I'm short and round. Down 22 pounds and wear a 34 waist pant. But measuring I'm getting 37 to 38 on the waist.

Will the large yolk fit a 5"6 to 5"7 guy? Tried measuring best I could by myself and get 18 to 18 1/2 torso. The problem is I'm short and round. Down 22 pounds and wear a 34 waist pant. But measuring I'm getting 37 to 38 on the waist.

You could always buy a new yoke from the for something like 50 bucks, assuming they still sell them separately. Not the cheapest route but you really want it to fit....as far as the nice frame belt, might be hard to to get a bigger size to tighten up enough when you chuck some weight in there, they usually say pick the smaller size if you're between 2 of them.

It may be cheap, but it's like fitting boots, they aren't worth a thing if they don't work for you. Just a good excuse to order the guide light version :)

I'm 5' 6" 5'7" and I bought the medium. It fits nice but i think I could probably make the large fit. For the price id grab one and give it a try. Could always try to swap frames with somebody

My problem is Torso length i need an XL, Waist I need a medium. That's the only reason I haven't ordered one.

I'm 5' 6" 5'7" and I bought the medium. It fits nice but i think I could probably make the large fit. For the price id grab one and give it a try. Could always try to swap frames with somebody

I have a 34" waist and wear a medium belt.

Talked with camofire. They are completely sold out of metcalf there will be no more. They still have some Marshall's.

I also spoke with mystery ranch on my sizing and they suggested the large pack saying it comes with the medium yolk and wastebelt. Missed the boat knew I should have ordered. Will just have to pick up a 2016 model and actually try it on.

Talked with camofire. They are completely sold out of metcalf there will be no more. They still have some Marshall's.

I also spoke with mystery ranch on my sizing and they suggested the large pack saying it comes with the medium yolk and wastebelt. Missed the boat knew I should have ordered. Will just have to pick up a 2016 model and actually try it on.

well that's depressing....

would the marshall be overkill if I only ever plan on doing 2-10day hunts?

I got the 2015 Marshall to complement a smaller badlands pack I've been using. To be honest, the Marshall compresses down small so well that I probably will almost always use it from this point out. Even used it on a day-hike just to see the compression capabilities and it felt great

I snagged a Marshall. Seems like a great pack so far. If I didn't get this one I was going to order a Kifaru.

Can someone shine some light on this for me? The camofire MR Marshall packs are listed as 2015 models that weigh 7.1 pounds with the NICE Frane. The 2016 models on the MR website say that they also weigh 7.1 pounds with the Guide Lite frame. I thought the new frame was lighter than the NICE frame. Or does the 2015 have the newer frame and it's a misprint on camofire? Or am I confused? (Wouldn't be the first time)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back