Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2015 hunting pics

teamhoyt

well I'm finally getting around to posting on last seasons hunts. It was the best year I've ever had in the woods. Not because I was able to harvest the biggest critters on the mountian but because I was able to spend a lot of time helping young hunters harvest their first animal and also to spend special time with family and friends. Both of my daughters were able to take their first deer and despite some early mornings they made some great memories and hopefully learned something along the way. My wife was able to harvest an old mature buck also and I harvested a few deer as well including a nice wt doe with my open sighted pistol. Archery elk was also good to me as I was able to take a decent bull with my 11 year old daughter in tow. It was great having Her along in her pink cowgirl boots and all, although she was wishing the bull died a bit closer to the truck. Hope you enjoy the picture of my bull. Maybe we can keep this thread going with some more of these stories and some pictures of what is really important! The End result.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back