2015 bulls

treedagain

Here are the bulls that I was involved in taking this year, these are from the early LE season

Attachments

• 2015-10.jpeg
    2015-10.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 2015elk11.jpeg
    2015elk11.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,371
  • 2015elk12.jpeg
    2015elk12.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,371
this is the bull I took on our general season. it was a good day spent with my grandson. my plan was to have him shoot him but the closest we could get him to come into was 560 yards. it took me 5 days to get a good bull to come off the private. I had a few raghorns and spikes but knew if I waited it would happen. he is a great general bull

Attachments

• 2015elk13 - Copy.jpeg
    2015elk13 - Copy.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,355
Well done! Lots of good time chasing elk. Congrats!

Some of those pics look like they came from the bear lake country

To answer the pm's these were all public land bulls the 1st 3 were limoted wntry bulls and the 3rd on a any bull open unit on public ground

still waiting on the tooth data to come back, but I figure he is over 8. and yes he was a tank of a bull. great 1st bull for my sister in law....in fact the 1st 3 bulls were the 1st taken by the hunters. I just wish the bull I took would have taken a different route back to the MTN so he could have been the shooter and made it 4. Utah general season bull hunts are pretty tough to just get on a bull let alone kill a mature bull especially on public ground, so I am pretty excited on finding a little chunk of public ground that I saw good bulls every day and not have orange all around me. I had not hunted Utah on a general hunt for over 15 years with the exception of a couple spike tags that I bought and filled when I failed to draw out of state...I bought this tag when there was less 200 any bull tags left. I think next year I will get one a little sooner

Not much more impressive than an old war horse of an elk. In 2013 my b-in-law took a huge dinosaur of a bull. Of the 3 bulls in camp that year this thing was freaky big. His teeth were pretty much gone,and his horns were pathetic,but he dwarfed the other 2 bulls. Thank heaven for pressure cookers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back